Use these best Mother’s Day quotes to celebrate your mother. It is once a year but you can celebrate your mother every minute of your life, and this Mother’s Day quote should be suitable. Mothers are in love with their children so make their day amazing and unforgettable more you would make for your girlfriend.
Your wife is a mother just like your own mother, so these Mother’s Day quotes will save you much stress when searching for words to wish your mother well on her day.
Just like the International Women’s Day quotes, Mother’s Day quotes are used to remind our mothers how special they are to us.
These Mother’s Day quotes are just not enough to give to our mothers but we should wish them well because of many reasons. Use best Mother’s Day quotes to prove to your mother that:
- You can’t forget how she suffered for you when you were a kid.
- You will always love her till eternity.
- She deserves more than you’re presenting to her at the moment.
- Nothing can come in between you and her.
- If it is possible to gather the whole world to celebrate her, you will do it without delay.
- You’re grateful to her for bringing you into the world without aborting or suffering you to death in the womb.
You can use Mother’s Day quotes to gladden her mother’s heart, and do you one thing? Whenever your mother is happy, her lifespan stays longer. Happiness makes the body and spirit healthy.
I was thinking of how to appreciate my mother on this amazing day, I decide to make her happier with powerful Mother’s Day quotes from different public figures, stars, and legends. This will make her day enjoyable.
Happy Mother’s Day quotes are what I got to read for my mother today! I love you, mommy, enjoy your day as you live long.
40 Best Mother’s Day Quotes For Your Mother
1. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.” —Roald Dahl
2. “When you’re in the thick of raising your kids by yourself, you tend to keep a running list of everything you think you’re doing wrong. I recommend taking a lot of family pictures as evidence to the contrary.” —Connie Schultz
3. “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” —Barbara Kingsolver
4. “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” —Gail Tsukiyama
5. “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life.” —Erich Fromm
6. “I unapologetically and unabashedly am deeply biased toward my mother.” —Chelsea Clinton
7. “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.” —Jodi Picoult
8. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
9. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
10. “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone
11. “I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” —Tom Hiddleston
12. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln
13. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
14. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
15. “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.” —Booker T. Washington
16. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
17. “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
18. “My mother … had a very deep inner spirituality that allowed her to rebuild her life. It’s extraordinary that she had such a strong sense of self and such a commitment to the future and such a strong creative sense that she could build new worlds for herself and for us out of the total devastation in her life.” —Caroline Kennedy
19. “I tell my kids, ‘I am thinking about you every other minute of my day.’” —Michelle Obama
20. “I’m still amazed at how my mother emerged from her lonely early life as such an affectionate and levelheaded woman.” —Hillary Clinton
21. “My parents elected me president of the family when I was 4. We actually had an election every year and I always won. I’m an only child, and I could count on my mother’s vote.” —Condoleezza Rice
22. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
23. “[Motherhood is] the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
24. “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
25. “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” —Robert A. Heinlein
26. “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” —Milton Berle
27. “Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.” —Harriet Beecher Stowe
28. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou
29. “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
30. “[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
31. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
32. “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
33. “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not.” —James Joyce
34. “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart—a heart so large that everybody’s joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” —Mark Twain
35. “My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was 6 and my brother was 8; I never forgot it.” —Stephen King
36. “Love as powerful as your mother for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply… will give us some protection forever.” —J.K. Rowling
37. “It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that.” —Judith Viorst in Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
38. “When they’ve finished reading, Olivia’s mother gives her a kiss and says, ‘You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway.’ And Olivia gives her a kiss back and says, ‘I love you anyway too.’” —Ian Falconer in Olivia
39. “My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” —Barack Obama
40. “[My mom] had this amazing attitude in the face of everything, including when she got cancer.” —Bill Clinton
These 40 Best Mother’s Day Quotes For Your Mother are amazing content to spicy up that special day for your Mom, always make use of it.