Use these best Mother’s Day quotes to celebrate your mother. It is once a year but you can celebrate your mother every minute of your life, and these Mother’s Day quotes are suitable.
Make this day a memorable day by presenting to her these Mother’s Day quotes.
Your wife is a mother just like your own mother, so these Mother’s Day quotes will save you much stress when searching for words to wish your mother well on her day.
Mothers are in love with their children so make their day amazing and unforgettable more you would make for your girlfriend.
These Mother’s Day quotes are just not enough to give to our mothers but we should wish them well because of many reasons. Use best Mother’s Day quotes to prove to your mother that:
Use best Mother’s Day quotes to prove to your mother that you can’t forget how she suffered for you when you were a kid. Women love encouraging words, don’t to make their day a fantastic one.
She deserves more than you’re presenting to her at the moment today, Mother’s Day quotes will gladden her heart. Let nothing stop you from keeping your mother happy today, Mother’s Day quotes are recommended for her daily happiness!
If it is possible to gather the whole world to celebrate her, you will do it without delay. Let her know you’re grateful to her for bringing you into the world without aborting or suffering you to death in the womb.
You can use Mother’s Day quotes to gladden her mother’s heart, and do you one thing? Whenever your mother is happy, her lifespan stays longer. Happiness makes the body and spirit healthy.
I was thinking of how to appreciate my mother on this amazing day, I decide to make her happier with powerful Mother’s Day quotes from different public figures, stars, and legends. This will make her day enjoyable.
Happy Mother’s Day quotes are what I got to read for my mother today! I love you, mommy, enjoy your day as you live long.
60 Best Mother’s Day Quotes To Celebrate Her
1. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” —Sophia Loren
2. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
3. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
4. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
5. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.” —Meryl Streep
6. “She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great—but how to laugh through it.” —Liza Minnelli (on mom Judy Garland)
7. “I don’t know if I feel like a bad mom, but at the end of the day I’m always plagued with, did I do enough? Should I go in a different direction? But I also know that my entire life revolves around [my son] Louis.” —Sandra Bullock
8. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” —Dorothy on The Golden Girls
9. “If I were hanged on the highest hill / Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine! / I know whose love would follow me still / Mother o’ mine, O mother o’ mine!” —Rudyard Kipling
10. “Because I feel that, in the Heavens above / The angels, whispering to one another, / Can find, among their burning terms of love / None so devotional as that of ‘Mother’” —Edgar Allen Poe
11. “Most people’s mothers are the most influential person in their life. But my mother survived the camps, and she was very strong. She made me strong, but she wanted me to be strong. That’s more important.” —Diane von Furstenberg
12. “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” —Josh Hutcherson
13. “My mother is everything to me. She’s my anchor, she’s the person I go to when I need to talk to someone. She is an amazing woman.” —Demi Lovato
14. “There were times when, in middle school and junior high, I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” —Taylor Swift
15. “I don’t think of myself as a terribly confident person. But I have a survival mechanism that was instilled in me by my mother.” —Naomi Watts
16. “There’s no such thing as a supermom. We just do the best we can.” —Sarah Michelle Gellar
17. “I have found being a mother has made me emotionally raw in many situations. Your heart is beating outside your body when you have a baby.” —Kate Beckinsale
18. “It’s been a huge joy, this experience of being a mom … I don’t know how to articulate it yet, because it is so fresh.”
19. “The best part of having two babies at once, a son and a daughter, is mostly everything. You’re just having that feeling of love inside you all the time and motherhood is such a fulfilling place to be. I kind of wish it would have happened to me earlier in my life.” —Jennifer Lopez
20. “[My favorite thing about motherhood is] that it’s made me grow into a woman finally, and I finally grew up, thank God.” —Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi
21. “You instantly become less selfish. You can’t be the biggest person in the world anymore—they are. [Motherhood] really grounds you.” —Keri Russell
22. “Don’t listen to anyone’s advice. Listen to your baby … There are so many books, doctors, and well-meaning friends and family. We like to say, ‘You don’t need a book. Your baby is a book. Just pick it up and read it.’” —Mayim Bialik
23. “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” —Kate Winslet
24. “[When] you’re dying laughing because your three-year-old made a fart joke, it doesn’t matter what else is going on. That’s real happiness.” —Gwyneth Paltrow
25. “Over the years, I learned so much from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition. She also taught me that aging need not mean narrowing the scope of your activities and interests or a diminution of the great pleasures to be had in the everyday.” —Martha Stewart
READ ALSO: 50 International Women’s Day Quotes
26. “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
27. “I see myself as mom first. I’m so lucky to have that role in life. The world can like me, hate me or fall apart around me and at least I wake up with my kids and I’m happy.” —Angelina Jolie
28. “Sometimes, when I want to take on the world, I try to remember that it’s just as important to sit down and ask my son how he’s feeling or talk to him about life.” —Angelina Jolie
29. “I think every working mom probably feels the same thing: You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible — oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.” —Tina Fey
30. “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” —Tina Fey
31. “[Motherhood is] ‘heart-exploding, blissful hysteria.’” —Olivia Wilde
32. “The films I’ve made for children have been my hardest work, my best, because kids deserve the best.” —Emma Thompson
33. “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” —Lady Gaga
34. “I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.” —Mindy Kaling
35. “If I’ve learned anything as a mom with a daughter who’s three, I’ve learned that you cannot judge the way another person is raising their kid. Everybody is just doing the best they can. It’s hard to be a mom.” —Maggie Gyllenhaal
36. “As my mom always said, ‘You’d rather have smile lines than frown lines.’” —Cindy Crawford
37. “When I had my first child I thought, ‘This is the best-kept secret.’ You know how parents rattle on to you about, ‘Oh, you won’t believe your life will never be the same,’ and da, da, da and you think, ‘Why can’t these people just get over it? All they’re doing is yakking on about their kids. It’s such a bore.’ And then you have kids and you just want to do all the same things.” —Uma Thurman
38. “She drove me to ballet class…and she took me to every audition. She’d be proud of me if I was still sitting in that seat or if I was watching from home. She believes in me and that’s why this [award] is for her. She’s a wonderful mother.” —Elisabeth Moss
39. “My mom is my hero. [She] inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero.” —Tim McGraw
40. “[My mother] always said I was beautiful and I finally believed her at some point.” —Lupita Nyong’o
41. “[What’s beautiful about my mother is] her compassion, how much she gives, whether it be to her kids and grandkids or out in the world. She’s got a sparkle.” —Kate Hudson (on mom Goldie Hawn)
42. “My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, ‘Happiness is your own responsibility.’ That’s probably what I quote from her and live by the most.” —Jennifer Garner
43. “We used to sing along to Judy Garland and Ella Fitzgerald records together. She had the most amazing voice … She’s always encouraged me, and she’s still that person who, when things look dire, lifts me up and reminds me of who I am and that we all have a capacity for greatness.” —Sheryl Crowe
44. “My mother taught me to be nice to everybody. And she said something before I left home. She said, ‘I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother.’” —Jason Segel
45. “I remember being seven and asking my mom if I was as pretty as Monique [my best friend in grade school]. And with all the love in the world, my mom looked at me and said, “Oh, honey, you’re so funny.’ So, she doesn’t lie to me…she answers the question by not answering and instead tells me what she thinks is my greatest strength.” —Jennifer Aniston
46. “I like my body so much better after I had kids. Is that a crazy thing to say? I’m more womanly. I feel sexier.” —Reese Witherspoon
47. “There ought to be a hall of fame for mamas / Creation’s most unique and precious pearl/and heaven help us always to remember / That the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world” —Glen Campbell
48. “I finally understand / for a woman it ain’t easy tryin to raise a man / You always was committed / A poor single mother on welfare, tell me how ya did it / There’s no way I can pay you back / But the plan is to show you that I understand / You are appreciated” —Tupac Shakur
49. “You showed me when I was young just how to grow / You showed me everything that I should know / You showed me just how to walk without your hands / Cuz mom you always were the perfect fan” —The Backstreet Boys
50. “I wanna tell the whole world about a friend of mine / This little light of mine, I’m feelin’ let it shine / I’m feelin’ take y’all back to them better times/ I’m feelin’ talk about my mama if y’all don’t mind” —Kanye West
51. “Never gonna go a day without you / Fills me up just thinking about you / I’ll never go a day without my mama” —Boyz II Men
52. “Mama, you taught me to do the right things / So now you have to let your baby fly / You’ve given me everything that I will need / To make it through this crazy thing called life” —Carrie Underwood
53. “My mom [has] always been my hero. Watching her experience something like breast cancer was pivotal, I think in my whole family’s life and experience. She is one strong lady.” —Emma Stone
54. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
55. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning
56. “In 1971, Bossier City, Louisiana, there was a teenage girl who was pregnant with her second child. She was a high school dropout and a single mom, but somehow she managed to make a better life for herself and her children. She encouraged her kids to be creative, to work hard, and to do something special. That girl is my mother and she’s here tonight. And I just want to say, I love you, Mom. Thank you for teaching me to dream.” —Jared Leto
57. “You sacrificed for us. You’re the real MVP.” —Kevin Durant
58. “My mom had four kids, one with special needs. She had a full-time job, and she still came home and made dinner for us every night, from scratch. It was amazing.” —Eva Longoria
59. “It’s the job that I take most seriously in my life and I think it’s the hardest job.” —Debra Messing
60. There’s something that just happens to you when you have a baby, and you look at their little eyes for the first time when you’re holding them. They’ve been safe inside your belly for almost 10 months, and now they’re in your arms. Intuition kicks in, where you will do anything for them and you have all the tools inside of you to take care of them.” —Hillary Duff