Are you looking for the best marriage quotes that are ever written? If so, look no further! The 62 Sweetest Marriage Quotes For Couples is the answer. From super famous actors to world-renowned poets, everyone knows that there’s nothing quite like the love between two people that are meant to be together forever.
These marriage quotes will help you express your deep feelings to your spouse on your wedding day, anniversary, or any other day of the year when you want to remind him or her how much you love them and how happy they make you. So take some time to read these beautiful marriage quotes and enjoy the experience!
These marriage quotes are very important in your home. Try and learn build your family with cool work. Don’t miss
Marriage Quotes For Best Friends
1. We are each other’s best friends. We are lovers and parents, as well as partners in a great adventure.
2. The best friend is someone you can love forever, but choose to love not just in good times, but in bad times too.
3. The best friends are people who really care about you and stick with you through thick and thin. The best lovers are people who show how much they love you in a way that makes your heart sing. -Marriage quotes.
4. Partners are those who show their love not just with words, but with actions. We should be each other’s biggest fans and our harshest critics.
5. We are each other’s best friend. Marriage is a commitment to love and support one another, through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, until death does us part. It’s a journey that will change you both as individuals, but also as a couple.
6. We are each other’s best friend. The key to a happy marriage is not finding the right person, it’s being the right partner.
7. Marriage is not easy, but it’s worth fighting for. When you marry your best friend, you open up a whole new world of possibilities. Just make sure to love with all your heart and fight for what matters most. In marriage, as in life, there are no guarantees. The only thing we can be certain of is that things will change. My marriage quotes for you!
8. Commitment and dedication are necessary for any successful relationship, but in a marriage, those qualities are at their greatest. Marriage is a promise to make your dreams come true, together. We are each other’s best friend.
9. Marriage can be a rocky road at times, but it’s one worth traveling down. A lifetime of love and happiness is worth more than just saying I do.
READ ALSO: 5 Questions: Older Women Dating Younger Men?
Successful Marriage Quotes
10. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
11. There’s no magic formula to a successful marriage, but perhaps one of the biggest indicators of marital success is having fun together.
12. As Bertrand Russell once said, the price of love is insecurity. Feelings are tough and love will make you vulnerable. To enjoy life with your significant other, you’ll need to be able to laugh at life together – not only when things are easy but also when they’re not.
13. Even in failure, laughing can help maintain that relationship connection and ease tension in otherwise-tense moments.
14. Marriages don’t fail because people stop loving each other; they fail because people stop communicating with each other. The great thing about laughter is that it lets us communicate our feelings in a nonverbal way. And there are so many ways to bring humor into everyday life!
15. If you have kids, then chances are high that your life isn’t as simple as it used to be. Juggling work and family responsibilities can leave even strong couples feeling frazzled from time to time.
16. Marriage is a beautiful union of two people, full of love and joy and occasional arguments. Marriage doesn’t make you happy – it just makes you happy to be married.
There’s No Recipe For A Successful Marriage
17. If you love someone, you tell them that they are beautiful, not just on their birthday or anniversary, but every day. A good relationship doesn’t just happen; it takes time and effort to cultivate one – which is why you should never stop dating your partner! Make time for date nights and surprise dates throughout your relationship so that your partner knows how much they mean to you. -Marriage quotes.
18. Love comes in many forms. Falling in love is one of life’s most precious and powerful experiences, which is why we often use it as a metaphor for other meaningful experiences. When you really fall in love with someone, you can’t imagine your life without them.
19. If you want to make sure that your relationship lasts, then don’t be afraid to show your partner how much they mean to you!
Relationship Marriage Quotes
20. Marriage is about nurturing your relationship for years to come by placing your spouse above all others.
21. Relationships can be hard work, and some days it can feel like things aren’t going well.
22. It’s important to understand that a successful relationship is built on maintaining things you already love about your partner. If your marriage has been riddled with problems, it might be time to step back and look at what is working in your relationship.
23. I used to believe that I could make anyone fall in love with me until I met my husband. And even though he’s my best friend now, I will never forget how unsure and afraid I was in our relationship.
24. The first year of our marriage was emotionally-trying because there were so many things that we needed to learn about each other—but it brought us closer together as a couple.
25. There’s no right way to nurture your relationship, so don’t be afraid to experiment with new ways of keeping your relationship fresh.
26. Nurturing your relationship can take a lot of work and effort, but I believe that every single effort you make to build your relationship will pay off in time.
27. Remember that, no matter how difficult things get, your spouse is always going to be by your side. Every time you’re frustrated with something in your relationship, remind yourself why you chose to spend forever with that person.
28. Marriage takes a lot of work, but it’s worth it. Be sure to nourish your relationship and build things you love about each other—not just the things you hate.
29. Marriage is not a popularity contest. It’s about nurturing your relationship for years to come by placing your spouse above all others.
30. Emotional health is crucial to maintaining a healthy and successful marriage, so be sure that you are getting enough rest and spending time with people who will support you in life.
Marriage Quotes For True Love
31. True love isn’t finding someone you can live with—it’s finding someone you can’t live without.
32. If you have ever been in love, then you know it is a truly amazing thing. Love isn’t something that can be controlled or stopped; it simply is. When you find someone who you love with all your heart, that’s when things get interesting and wonderful for everyone involved. The following marriage quotes will capture what true love really means—and how it can help your marriage stay strong forever.
33. Marriage isn’t easy, but if you truly love your spouse, it’s easier to make it work.
Love is what marriage is all about, and it’s worth fighting for.
34. Finding true love for your marriage is not something that just happens—but it can be something you work towards. To truly find and make a marriage last, you need to work hard at it.
35. You need to put in a lot of work to make a marriage last, but it’s worth it. When you find someone you truly love, you want them to know how much they mean to you.
36. You may not believe in true love at first, but once you find it, your perspective will change quickly.
37. Finding love for your marriage is hard work, but it’s worth it. True love and a lasting marriage are two of life’s best blessings.
Marriage Quotes For Good Relationships
38. The secret of having good relationships lies in treating all people well and being thoughtful about every word that comes out of your mouth.
39. I believe a big part of having good relationships is about not taking people for granted. If you want to make someone feel special, don’t treat them like they are ordinary.
40. Treat everyone well in your life, from family members to coworkers and neighbors. Every person has something that makes them special and important in their own way; if you look closely enough, you’ll see it.
41. Just pay attention and practice every day being thoughtful with how you speak and what words come out of your mouth.
42. In my opinion, treating people well goes a long way in building good relationships with others. If you are genuinely nice to people and treat them as you would like to be treated, they will usually be kind back—especially if they know that they can trust your word. A big part of having strong relationships is building mutual trust and respect.
43. Each and every person you come in contact with during your day has something special to offer you, so take a few moments to be thoughtful about how you speak with them. Practice good relationships each day by treating everyone with kindness and care, and your relationships will grow stronger and more meaningful each year.
44. Being thoughtful about your word and how you treat others goes a long way in building good relationships with people. It can take a lot of practice to be mindful of how you speak, but if you want strong bonds in your life, I recommend that you give it a try!
45. People in your life deserve to be treated with kindness, and a big part of having good relationships is showing them that kindness by being thoughtful with your words.
46. The secret of building strong relationships lies in treating all people well and being kind to those around you, which will lead to more meaningful friendships and other types of relationships as time goes on. Be kind, speak thoughtfully, and watch your relationships grow stronger!
47. Treating people well and being thoughtful about your words will go a long way in building good relationships with others. The more practice you put into treating people kindly, the easier it becomes to show them respect because when you build trust through actions, it will grow your relationships much faster.
Marriage Quotes For Ready Couples
48. One should consider his resources before embarking on a journey. It is only wise to choose the right companion; be an ally instead of an enemy…
49. Marriage is a journey. And it’s important to consider your resources before embarking on that journey.
50. And if you don’t have a good partner, it is probably better to not marry at all.
51. Marriage is a journey. One that never ends and challenges you every step of the way.
52. Making sure you have enough resources to take on that journey and sustain it can be vital in a successful marriage.
53. The amount of resources you have is important because it can affect everything from your lifestyle to your financial security.
54. It can be difficult to keep a marriage together if you don’t have enough money. Money problems are one of – if not THE – top reason for divorce in America.
55. One should consider his resources before embarking on a journey.
Marriage Quotes In Bad Times
56. You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to. Pay attention. Appreciate what you have. Too much emphasis is put on acquiring things we don’t need…to make us happy.
57. Happiness in marriage doesn’t come merely through finding your soul mate. It also results from a conscious effort to give that person what they need from you – to be an attentive and thoughtful spouse.
58. This is a big lesson for all couples to learn, so be sure to internalize it! If you are constantly putting yourself first and neglecting your partner, bad times will result. (If you do think about how much you give versus how much you receive in return, don’t beat yourself up about it.
59. Bad times are inevitable, no matter how good of a couple you and your spouse are. You will have problems – fights, disagreements, etc. But through those bad times comes some wisdom that everyone can benefit from.
60. To be honest, there is a lot of negativity and pessimism in our world today. Bad times can lead to a bad outlook on life and really color your perspective.
61. Marriage is hard work, that’s for sure. There are no shortcuts to happily ever after, but if you’re willing to put in some time and effort, your efforts will be worth it.
62. When we hear marriage, we don’t always think of love and happiness. But, all things considered, that’s what they are – or should be. Here are a few beautiful marriage quotes to get you inspired!