Are you stuck between being single and finding a soul mate? Try Facebook Dating. There is a new way to find yourself a compatible mate by utilizing this amazing dating App.
Facebook has undoubtedly been one of the ways people meet online to either become friends or lovers. Facebook now has its own dating app where you can find your soulmate other than just being an intermediary.
I know you might have heard of it and want to give it a trial but you don’t know if it is worth the time and energy. However, I have written this review to help you see through the app while contemplating on using it or not.
Facebook Dating is just like every other dating app out there. It is one of the new ways to find love on Facebook. This amazing dating app is easy to use and navigate to its users. With this dating app, you can meet your soulmate by just using the feature on the main Facebook app. The good thing about this app is, it is absolutely free for you to use.
For you, I have gone through literally all aspects and features of this app, right from what Facebook dating app is all about, how to get on the app, and have gathered every information you need to have and all you need to know about using this great dating app.
Facebook dating is one of Mark Zuckerberg’s extensions of his digital empire. It was first launched in 2018 and was updated in August 2019. It was formerly made available for Colombians and was later extended to reach 14 other countries. The app dating hits the United States market and European countries in late 2020.
It is an app that allows single Facebook users to find other singles who are interested in a relationship using their Facebook account.
Even though this app is seen as one of the best dating apps, it is completely free to use. However, the user base of the app is smaller compared to other dating apps, and you are compelled to connect with your Facebook account to access the Facebook dating app.
If you already have a Facebook account and you are interested in dating, you should give dating app a thought but if you are new to Facebook and do not want to open a Facebook account, trying out other dating apps and websites won’t be a bad idea.
READ ALSO: Best Blessers Finder WhatsApp Group 2022
Facebook dating is a feature of the existing and standard Facebook app and not a standalone app. It is completely free to use with no upgrades and up charges. Only 10% of the whole Facebook users have heard about Facebook dating while 56% claimed not to have heard about it. 11% of users of the app thought it was better than other dating apps they had tried. It is rated for 4.0 on Google’s store and 2.7 on Apple’s store.
- If you already have an existing Facebook account and you are single and searching, you can try this feature on your existing Facebook app.
- If you want a free dating experience, Facebook dating is your sure plug.
- If you haven’t used other dating apps or you are having issues navigating through the apps, you should consider Facebook dating apps.
Apparently, this dating app is not for everyone but if you fall into these categories below, you can consider using it.
You have to be sure you are not in this category before considering Facebook dating.
- If you are single and do not want to use Facebook, you should consider staying away from Facebook dating.
- If you love privacy so much that you would do anything to keep your name, face and personal information safe, and outside of any dating site, it is recommended for you not to use it.
What You Should Know Before Using The App
Just like every other dating app, it also has its own pros and cons that I thought you should get to know about before you go ahead with the app usage.
Pros Of Facebook Dating
- If you already have a Facebook account, you don’t need to download a new app to begin or sign up. Just opt in, navigate and start searching for love.
- Facebook dating is completely free to use.
- Facebook dating is easy to use for those who do not have great technological skills or knowledge.
- Personal profile and details building is easy on the app.
- Facebook dating allows integration with other apps like Instagram, messenger and Facebook itself.
Cons Of Facebook Dating
- Facebook dating has more privacy concerns than other dating apps.
- As of this moment, there are not many people using Facebook dating.
- You cannot take screenshots on the app for users’ safety.
- Facebook dating is less crowded than other dating apps.
- Facebook dating is currently not compatible with desktop. It can be accessed with Android or apple phones.
Facebook dating has unique and interesting features that make using the app user-friendly, but there are some features of the app that I found more interesting and would like to share with you.
- Secret crushes: This feature allows you to select facebook friends who you have been secretly crushing on. This person gets notified of your crush once he/she signs up on app.
- Block Settings: This feature allows you to make sanity decisions on friends whom you want to avoid while using the app. You can create a list of Facebook users you don’t want to come across and can choose not to let friends of friends see your profile. Unfortunately, this feature only paves way for unfaithful partners who want to cheat on their spouses without being caught.
Other features of Facebook dating include:
- Second look
- On pause
- Match anywhere
- Ideal match
- Audio chat
The above screenshot will guide you to register or signup on the Facebook dating app. Below are simple steps on new ways to find love on Facebook using the app. The follwoing shall be of interest to you such as, how to use facebook dating, facebook dating profiles and facebook dating messages. However, follow the directives below to get started:
For Existing Facebook Users:
1. Log into your Facebook account to access the dating on the menu bar. You can also use the search bar on your Facebook app to access it.
2. Build your Facebook dating profile by providing relevant information.
3. Pick whom you want to date by answering prompted questions like height, who you are interested in or not. You can also skip this question if you do not want to share it.
4. Pick up to nine dating profile pictures to get you quickly in the pool of dating.
For Non-existing Facebook Users:
1. Download the Facebook app from the Google play store or app store and sign up.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click the menu on the top right hand of the app by clicking the three lines up.
4. Choose dating.
5. Follow the prompts and answer questions about your dating preferences.
6. Add up to nine profile pictures.
7. Navigate through the features for better dating experiences.
This app is completely free as of now and there haven’t been any updates or plans on changing this soon.
This amazing dating app is a casual app and one of the new ways to find love on Facebook. It is for hookups and short-term romances and it is completely free to use. However, the app is not a standalone app, it is a feature of the existing Facebook main app. You must have access to Facebook before accessing the app.
The most amazing feature of this dating app is, it doesn’t share your dating activities with your friends on your newsfeeds. On the app, you can’t take screenshots of chats as this is one of its security features to ensure a safety guarantee for users.
You must be up to 18 years of age and above to access this amazing dating app. However, it is available in several countries like Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Chad, Ecuador, Laos, Malaysia, Gunaya, Mexico, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam.
CHECK OUT: WAEC Timetable 2022