Get hold of great motivational quotes to spicy up your daily hustling and commitments, and relationship quotes to spicy up your relationship. When you are not motivated to do a particular thing, you can’t do it better.
Corporate executives, employees, religious leaders, entrepreneurs, and young and old people alike that want to remain focused, connected, and motivated for success, should not toy with great motivational quotes that can change their lives. We set our minds on success and think successful if we must make success.
Read to the end to find the words that are full of wisdom and power that will inspire and motivate you in your career, business, leading a good life, living in peace with your environment, achieving your goals, overcoming your fears, and growing to become your real self.
1) “To succeed in life, you must obey those rules and principles guiding success. If fate had instructed that you must pass through the ocean before you can reach your destination, it becomes useless and waste of time to pass through the river, the both are not the same.” —Godspower Oparaugo
2) “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden
3) “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” —Anonymous
4) “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” —Jim Rohn
5) “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” —Anonymous
6) “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, and live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, and every part of your body, be full of that idea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” —Swami Vivekananda
7) “Only two things can guarantee success: favour of God and application of knowledge. When God is determined to bless a man, he will give him the knowledge or idea he must work on. How you applied it determines your success.” —Godspower Oparaugo
8) “Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them.” —Anonymous
9) “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” —Anonymous
10) “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
11) “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly.” —Proverb
12) “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” —Anonymous
13) “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” —Vaibhav Shah
14) “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” —Chris Grosser
15) “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” —Albert Einstein
16) “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
17) “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas A. Edison
18) “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents–start charging for it.” —Kim Garst
19) “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” —David Brinkley
20) “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
21) “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” —Henry Ford
22) “If you’re going through hell keep going.” —Winston Churchill
23) “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” —Anonymous
24) “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.” —Anonymous
25) “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” —Oscar Wilde
26) “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” —Anonymous
27) “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” —Bruce Feirstein
28) “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” —Lolly Daskal
29) “I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” —Oprah Winfrey
30) “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” —Anonymous
31) “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
32) “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” —Albert Einstein
33) “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” —Anonymous
34) “Do one thing every day that scares you.” —Anonymous
35) “What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.” —Anonymous
36) “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” —Lolly Daskal
37) “Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.” —Anonymous
38) “Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it.” —Anonymous
39) “Your problem isn’t the problem. Your reaction is the problem.” —Anonymous
40) “You can do anything, but not everything. —Anonymous
41) “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” —Steve Jobs
42) “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” —Ray Goforth
43) “Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.” —A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
44) “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” —Thomas Jefferson
45) “Life is like the pages of a book. You’re free to read any page of your choice but remember, your success or failure depends on the page you’ve read.” —Godspower Oparaugo
46) “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” —Robert Collier
47) “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” —Thomas J. Watson
48) “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” —Michael John Bobak
49) “You may only succeed if you desire to succeed; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” —Philippos
50) “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” —Mark Twain
51) “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” —Pablo Picasso
52) “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
53) “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” —Earl Nightingale
54) “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” —Vidal Sassoon
55) “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ” —Les Brown
56) “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” —Martha Stewart
57) “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” —Anonymous
58) “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” —Colin R. Davis
59) “The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” —Ralph Nader
60) “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou
61) “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” —Bill Gates
62) “A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” —Henry Kravis
63) “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” —Mark Caine
64) “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” —Tony Robbins
65) “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” —Audre Lorde
66) “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” —Mark Twain
67) “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” —Bruce Lee
68) “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” —Roger Staubach
69) “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” —Dale Carnegie
70) “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” —Jim Rohn
Life is guided by rules and principles; obey them and achieve your goals.
71) “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” —Robert Kiyosaki
72) “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” —T. Harv Eker
73) “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” —Steve Jobs
74) “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.” —Robert Frost
75) “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” —Napoleon Hill
76) “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” —Denis Waitley
77) “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” —Jane Smiley
78) “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” —George Bernard Shaw
79) “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” —Diane Ackerman
80) “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan
81) “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” —Jim Ryun
82) “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” —Dale Carnegie
83) “There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” —Ella Wheeler Wilcox
84) “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” —Francis Chan
85) “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
86) “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” — Bruce Lee
87) “Motivational quotes are created from the mind to show you the possible way to success, don’t toy with them.” —Godspower Oparaugo
88) “Success is… knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” —John C. Maxwell
89) “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” —Wayne Dyer
90) “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” —Anatole France
91) “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” —Dale Carnegie
92) “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.” —Booker T. Washington
93) “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” —Theodore N. Vail
94) “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” —Herman Melville
95) “Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above it.” —Washington Irving
96) “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” —Truman Capote
97) “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” —John R. Wooden
98) “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” —Napoleon Hill
99) “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” —Margaret Thatcher
100) “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” —Vince Lombardi
101) “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” —Anonymous
102) ”Nature’s rewards are based on merit but God’s blessings are based on grace. God can bless a man without counting on his sins or professionalism to anything but nature will favour you based on how committed you are in life. While you wait for God’s favour, don’t fail to commit yourself to something good.” —Godspower Oparaugo
103) “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” —Gurbaksh Chahal
104) “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
105) “Nothing worthwhile can ever be achieved until a decision is made. You’re in control of your decisions and your decisions are in control of your destiny.” —Godspower Oparaugo
8 Emotional Relationship Quotes
Have access to motivation and relationship quotes to equip yourself for the tasks ahead. Have access to motivation and relationship quotes to equip yourself for the tasks ahead. Learn to motivate yourself for success in your adventures. Get advice that will help you overcome challenges in your relationship. Learn to motivate yourself for success.♥️♥️♥️
Love is a beautiful thing and we must learn how to maintain it, especially with our spouses, partners, family, and friends. You may love him or her but lack the appropriate words to let the person know how you love him/her. Begin here to learn the right and fascinating words that fit your boyfriend/girlfriend, your husband/wife.
1) My love for you is ever-refreshing, ever-growing, and ever-static. I love you even with the breath I breathe. There are no limitations to my love for you. Each time I dream, I dream about you. My mouth can’t say it all. My feelings can’t be enough to prove my love for you. If I present gifts to you, they are not enough to prove my love for you. If I try to sing, it may still not prove my love for you. I chose to pen down everything I feel about you. Indeed, you are a rare heart, full of love and caring beyond every imagination.
2) When I was a kid, my best prayer was to have a beautiful heart like you to love me. You’re specially made for me from the beginning time. Then, you were unknown to my heart but my thoughts have been for you. In my heart, I have prayed for arrival into my life, and here you are. When I was a teenager, I began to learn how to sing, make fun and crack jokes, knowing that a day is coming when I will be doing them for my love. Now comes the day! I will always present you with surprises from my heart—the best surprises ever, that are made for a special person like you. Make your partner feel the impact of modern love.
3) Caressing you is the most anticipation ever that I wish it happens now. I had never thought to wish for someone so strong, smart, kind, funny, intelligent, and amazing to look like you. I used to think that your kind of person is common, that even with money; anyone can buy your love. I had never known you are rare—you’re the most expensive gift my heart had ever received. No amount of money can buy your love. No amount of pressure can make me stop loving you. I will always be for you.
When you feel sick, I will be your health. When you feel weak, I will be your strength. I will always hold your hand as we travel to that path of love. In a time of loneliness, I am there with you. I will always give you reasons why you should always smile and be happy. I will heal your wounds; cover them up with love and caring.
4) Use modern love quotes and tell your partner who he’s to you. You have been my backbone ever since you came into my life. I wish we can always remain young, loving each other with an everlasting love! However, nature’s call of age must prevail. As we grow older day by day, so shall my love for you grow.
5) I wish I have all the pet names in the whole universe; I would have created a love dictionary that will be named after your name. Your heart is more costly than gold. Your heart is more precious than a sliver. Your heart is more valuable than precious stones. I have not seen anything to compare to your heart. If wishes were horses, you will never be my love in my next life. I am so grateful to find love in you.
6) Modern love teaches many things. You can say, I wish we can always walk around the trees, to appreciate nature for bringing us together. I like a rose flower, its fragrance makes me perceive your love in the air. The kind of love we have built is enough to keep us stronger during the challenges of life. You’re my best friend, the person I tell my secrets to. You’re a twin to my heart! Even if I can’t afford anything, not for pen and paper I will use to write down my feelings, love, wishes, and prayers for you. That’s a modern love for you.
7) My previous relationships were fruitful until I met you. You’ve restored my hope in trusting, loving, and sacrificing for love. You’ve changed the story of my life, given me reasons to let go of my past and face my future. With you, I’ve nothing to fear about love anymore. My pen is ever-ready to write on the golden papers in your heart, about how you brought me to a world of reality and fulfillment.
8) I’m elated for having a charming heart like you to myself.
Emotional relationship quotes help you to use the right word to speak to your partner at the right time; it enhances self-improvement in a relationship.
9 Self Motivation Quotes For Greatness
Self-motivation is one of the simplest things you can do for yourself. If you don’t know how to motivate yourself, you would start expecting much from the people around you. Every achievement starts with self-motivation, so know who to motivate yourself. These words would be helpful:
1) Your destiny lies in your decisions; you can always become what you had decided to be in life. It can only take time and some practical approaches but cannot be denied. Your success starts in you; from your mindset. Don’t give up on what you’ve desired to achieve or become, rather be sure you’re working smart. Hard work may not make you rich but working smart would and definitely, can make you rich. That’s how to motivate yourself.
2) No man is too old to impregnate a woman even at the age of 100, if only he’s given the opportunity. You’re not too old to succeed but time and opportunity matter most. Keep doing the good things you know to do; they will pave the way for you someday.
3) To succeed in life, you must obey the rules and principles guiding success. If fate had instructed that you must pass through the ocean before you can reach your destination, it becomes useless and a waste of time, if you try to pass through rive. I’m sure you know that ocean is different from the river. So check what you’re doing and know if you’re doing it in the right way.
4) The fastest way to learn how to motivate yourself is to be positive in thoughts and actions. The more you do it, the more your mindset changes to good.
5) It’s only when you’re in a state of need that you can discover your true friends. And that is the peak time to make a new list of friendships. Any friendship that’s not adding value to you does not need to be kept, it needs to be quit. Rich people carefully chose their friends—they chose friends that can add value to them and not otherwise.
6) Talent pays more than education while education enhances talent. Whether you’re educated or not, don’t fail to discover your talent, because that’s where your greatness lies.
7) Learn how to motivate yourself by saying good words to yourself; speak positively to your future. My greatest desire is to do that which people believe to be impossible no matter how long it will take. Do you have such a mind to make the impossibilities possible?
8) The majority of people who failed to achieve their desired goals were as a result of being easily influenced by the opinion of others. Begin to value your own opinion before that of others.
9) We all know that there is a reward for every labor as well as there is a reward for every game played and won. Every labor has a reward, that’s the law of heaven. Be punctual in your work and work smart, if you want to make a fortune out of it. –How to motivate yourself. Make these motivational quotes for success and relationships your daily companion.
Don’t Forget This
Those in love are always doing one thing or the other wrongly because they’ve failed to do what they need to do frequently and doing them means doing them at the right time and knowing how to do the things you need to do to your spouse is one of the most romantic methods of making your lover be assured of you as the perfect partner for himself or herself.
Don’t forget that motivational quotes are an energy booster for success, read and apply them always. You don’t have to struggle with how to get inspired, these motivational quotes will serve as your friend, you will learn as you read. It is the motivation we choose to pond on that matters most.
Different authors/persons who contributed to the motivational quotes in this article are greatly appreciated. However, their words of motivation are to help you become who you are meant to be. These words in this article are energizers that will help you get up from your feet to a better place in life.